How old were you when you started your family?

How old were you when you started your family?

463 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NOW OR GET YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP, MARRIAGE RESTORED Hello everyone my name is Jim Bergmann, I live in the City of Ohio, Married for 25 years with four beautiful children, it all started when my wife got her new job in an Oil firm as a project manager, we were living as a couple before she got the job, i started noticing some changes in her attitude and behavior not knowing that she is having a marital affair with her Boss, this cause real problem in my home, to the extend about abandoning her Family we both raised, I went to a friend for help, he introduced me to this great priest Dr Orman, he told me she is under a spell from her Boss, that the Boss cast a spell on her just have her all to himself and make her to divorced me, I CRIED, because i love her so much and don't want to lose her but Priest Orman promise to help me get her back with the Separation spell and Reunion Spell, he prepare the Spell and to my greatest surprised after 48 hours , I saw my wife coming home very late at night crying and asking me to forgiver her that she doesn't know what came over her, I forgave her and right now we are all living in peace and celebrated this Christmas with lot of joy and happiness as one big and happy Family. If you have any problem related to mine or different problem kindly contact him ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +905396060968 OR via an email [email protected] or Website https://www.dromanspiritualhome.com

Read more