How often do you and mum-in-law spend alone time? What activities do you carry out to create a bond?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm Indian so my mothering in law lives with me but I like it. We do lots together we cook we do gardening and she teaches me knitting heaps of things even something simple like going for a walk together helps

None. Time is precious. Cant be wasting for people who dont matter. My mil already having things her way by having us (husband me n kids) living in her house. she can spend time with her son lor.

I do have bonding moments with my mother-in-law. Seriously speaking, I asked her to teach me to sew garments and cook traditional dishes during weekends. :)

I and MIL are friends. We do a lot of things together, like cooking, shopping, watching TV or going to the cinema to see movies etc. We do a lot together.

Mostly eating. Buying her favourite food and accompanying her to watch her favourite tv series. Basically just showing that you are concerned about her

We together used to do chit chat a lot on every topic..though v hv little diffrences bt it does not matter she used to care a lot fr me nd my kids...

I'm quite lucky to have a mother in law who love, and treat me well. We get along nicely and we do a lot of things together.

We don’t spend time with each other alone. We get along fine but I wouldn’t take the extra step to bond with her.

Twice in a week during weekends. We discuss religious topics, we go for shopping and we try various food varieties