How much meat ang binibigay ninyo sa 1year old per meal?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Me too. I dont measure the serving of meat. Dahil hndi kumakain ng meat si baby. Haha. Dko alam bakit, pero mas mahilig sya sa vegetables and fruits. Pero mnsan dinadaya ko hinihimay ko ng super liit para di nya mapansin. Hehe

I really don't measure the serving. But I see to it na hindi naman sobrang dami. I also gauge it from the demand of my baby. You would know naman if the baby is still hungry because he would ask for more.

I also don't measure the meat I give to my baby. I just see to it if my baby wants more or she's already full then that's the time I stop. I don't want her to be bloated with too much feeding naman.

I don't measure din yung meat. Pero lately mas madami yung meat ng anak ko kasi need nya ng protein as per pedia. If tatantyahin ko, mga kasing laki siguro ng measuring cup nung sa rice cooker.

Same here, I don't measure -- usually it's my daughter who regulates - she stops eating when she's full. If I were to estimate, around matchbox size

I wanted my baby to gain weight because she was underweight. I tried feeding her 1 cup of meat per meal. It worked actually. You can try.

Not too much meat per meal. Pero pag chicken, I can give a generous amount. Lean meat ok lang din pero moderate serving lang.

I really don't know the measurement per meal. Pero alam ko mas madami kumain ng rice ang anak ko compared sa ulam.

Hindi ko nasusukat pero ang tantya ko mga 1/2 cup na chicken ang napapakain ko kada meal.

Half cup of meat and half cup of rice is the ration that I give to my baby.