Hi How much formula milk does your one month old baby drink per day? My girl drinks 6 feeds a day and slept thru the night just like my firstborn. However about e feeding, i'm not sure if it too little for her. Thanks!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

According to the formula milk feeding calculation guideline, use 150ml x body weight = the amount required per day divided by the number of feeds per day and you get the volume per feed. Eg baby's weight is 4kg. Drinking 6 times/ day. 150ml x 4 = 600ml per day. 600ml / 6 = 100ml per feed.

Read more

On average, a newborn drinks about 45-90 ml every 2-3 hours. This amount increases as your baby grows and is able to take more at each feeding. At about 2 months, your baby may be taking 120-150 ml at each feeding and the feedings may be every 3-4 hours.

Found this when I searched - On average, babies weigh 6 - 9 pounds at birth and will need between 14 to 22 ounces of milk per day. 7 days old baby: The stomach is the size of an apricot and can hold 1.5 to 2 ounces of milk.

At one month my baby drank around 60ml. But this really varied depending on their hunger level.

VIP Member

One month is around 50-60ml max. Every 3-4 hours.

VIP Member

We normally feed nb every 2 hrs ..

VIP Member

45-80ml. My lo take every 2 hrs