BM and FM for 7th month old

Hello my baby is 7 month old and going thru growth spurt. I'm EP and baby cant latch. Has been pumping around 650-700ml per day and baby usually take 600ml BM. However now she wants 720ml I'm thinking of 600 day time bm while night time feeding FM. But I'm not sure how much to feed, I search online says is around 180ml per feed but my baby had never taken> 120ml per feed. I'm not sure if she can drink finish so much. Any parents have such issue?? Thank you!! #advicepls #1stimemom #firstbaby

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

if baby has already started solids, mill intake might reduce too. you can start with 100-120 ml and gradually increase according to baby's cue. my 17mo has never taken more than 120ml since she turned 7 months 😆

VIP Member

I EP as well and gave FM for her night feeds too. would suggest you can try with the same amount per feed that baby usually takes. increase or decrease to adjust accordingly when baby shows various cues.

my girl also does not drink the required recommended amount of milk. was told to just give whatever baby wants. they will cry for milk if they're hungry. 😊😊

Same here.. 180ml is just too much.. 120-130ml is just nice for my 7mo

🤔