How many weeks were you when you found out you were pregnant?

376 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

5 weeks, It was just confirmed last week, Im hoping to carry it full term since I had a miscarriage last year September. So anxious!!

I think I was 6 weeks at the time and the scan was done a week later. Heard the heartbeat for the first time and my heart could burst! :-)

my husband got to know before me and forced me too go for check up, then doctor said I was 3 months 🥰 I was shocked

3y ago

Same here dear. I couldn't believe it when the doctor told me until I visited the gynae the following day

my first pregnancy, I never realised that I was pregnant until I am 3 month pregnancy.. Coming soon baby, it's 10 week

Read more

I was 5weeks and 3days when I went for a test and found out because I was feeling sick. It's my first pregnancy though.

With my first I was 8 weeks and 3 days This pregnancy 6 weeks and 3 day... I'm now 31 weeks with my second baby. 🤰

5.5 weeks I felt like throwing up on a cup of alcohol (not even glass!) I was a great drinker before getting pregnant

10 weeks & 1 day no morning sickness & all kaya di ko alam nabuntis na pala ako 🤣 flat tummy din eh

6weeks pero hindi parin nag sink in agad, till my second ultrasound na kita na ang shape nya ♥️

5 weeks but I noticed already at 4 weeks plus few days. Just waited a bit before taking the test