Number of kids and why

How many kids do you want to have and why?

270 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

2 ideally. If 1, she would sometimes feel lonely growing up, as much as we can provide all the love. And for myself who grew up with a sibling, the relationship forged is of a different kind as compared to parents, which is something I want her to experience.. being able to bicker, resolve, and learn how to give and take.

Read more

I wanted 4 initially but surrender after having 3 boys. Financially can be tough, have to managed really well and the time spent with the elder is getting lesser, still trying my best. Many asked to go for #4 for a girl, No matter what gender, as long healthy I'm very happy. If #4 really comes, I will still take it

Read more

I have 3 girls n baby number 4 on the way I love being a mum I love spending time with them they r my life I'll do anything for them and one of my daughters have autism SPD and anxiety but I wouldn't change her for world n I wouldnt change any of my kids I love just the way they r xxxxxx

I would love to have at least 2 kids. I have 4 sisters, with 2 being a very close age to me. Growing up it's great to have siblings around the same age, especially when it comes to school and playing games. Also, as we got older, we borrowed each other's clothes, make-up etc, so that's always nice :)

Read more

3-4 kids. I never had siblings and it's very lonely and challenging. I wish a had atleast one sibling to talk to. my cousins have siblings and they have always made me feel like an outcast. I don't wish that to happen for my baby. and besides I love big family and kids 🤗

I am new to this app by the way! I have always dreamed of having 3 or 4 babies in my lifetime. If it was up to me I would want two girls and two boys but no matter what I will be happy with whatever God blesses me with. I am currently pregnant with our first baby! #24weekspregnant

I'd want 3! But only if our finances are able to support them haha. I came from a family of 3 (I have an older and a younger brother) and I believe that it's a really nice number. My husband came from a family of 3 too (he's the oldest) and we both feel that 3 would be the maximum.

Initially, I wanted 2 - a boy and a girl. Now that I got what I wanted, I want another girl. I even got her name chosen! (My son is only 6+ months old) Not sure if it's raging maternal instincts but I find that 3 kids are okay. When they grow up, they'll have each other for support.

Before i gave birth, i said to my husband lets have 4 child. 2 boy and 2 girl. Now i already have 1 baby boy, 4 month old. After gave birth, i said to my husband lets try for a girl after this... And thats it! 1 boy, 1 girl will do. 😂😂 #traumamummy

4 for the most, I'm 5 years older than my husband 🙈 and have a son from my previous marriage and one from my husband (and expecting another) so in future I won't mind having another because his a great dad and I love kids. But feel abit guilty that I'm older than him.