How many hours of sleep do you get in a day?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I usually get 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep daily. My baby is 6-months old and now follows a daily schedule. This has made things a little easier for me. Until some time ago, I just managed to get 3-4 hours of sleep. However, it's all about creating a routine and getting your child to follow it. Once that is done, you can match your sleeping time with that of the baby.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3199)

On the average, I sleep between 4-6 hours/day during weekdays. On weekends, I get to sleep longer, it depends if we don't have other activities as a family.

i get about 5 hours of sleep at night, that too i wake up at least once. never get to sleep in the day sadly :(

VIP Member

Usually i get about 3 hours of undisturbed sleep. before waking up often to latch baby or soothe him!

i sleep about 9-10hours. in between every 2 hours wake up and feed baby. i co sleep with him.

7 hours as my hubby will do the night or dream feed. Weekends will be 9 hours of deep sleep

Around 6 hours per day only. Sometimes, I don't get to sleep straight pa.

thanks

Realistically, I only get 6 hours a day.