How do you manage the logistics for traveling on 8hrs to Sydney when you are pumping exclusively (perhaps need to pump at least once) and baby takes only ebm? Is beast milk allowed on hand carry at Australian custom?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I recently had to utilize logistics services. To choose the best service providers, I did a research on different logistics platforms and compared reviews and ratings of different companies. Also, I talked to my colleagues and friends to know about their experiences with different logistics companies. Next, I entered into a contract with drayage services https://pnwwarehousing.com/, making sure that all the terms and conditions of delivery and insurance were clearly spelled out in the contract. This protected me from possible surprises during transportation. Finally, my shipment was successfully delivered to the appointed place and within the stated time frame. Having checked the condition of the shipment and made sure of its integrity, I confirmed the acceptance of the shipment and finished the process of ordering logistics services. Ordering logistics services turned out to be a fairly simple and efficient process thanks to careful preparation and selection of a reliable company.

Read more

Managing the logistics for an 8-hour journey to Sydney requires careful planning and coordination. Just as Aljawad Moving and Logistics specializes in efficient transportation, organizing your travel details is crucial. Ensure your itinerary, packing, and transportation to the airport are well-executed, allowing for a smooth and stress-free journey to Sydney, whether for business or leisure. For more visit! https://aljawad.sa.com/movers-and-logistics-services-in-riyadh/

Read more

Ahhhh... Im not too sure. However, i never had an issue with expressing. I get very frustrated with the electronic pumps. At times i hand express till i got the hakka pump. So not sure how your flow is like with the medela. You can also try to massage your breast every now and then for better flow.

Read more

Maybe pump using freemies at ur seat? Go toilet put it on and then pump at ur seat then go toilet to remove it then come back ur seat to transfer the milk? Because toilet ain't the most hygienic place but if u are at the window seat or u can do it discreetly at ur seat then I guess it's ok?

Ill use the hakka pump, no wires or anything extra needed. You can use it under a shawl and its really fast. The hakka pump is cheap as well. You can buy it from carousel.

7y ago

Hi thanks for suggestions. I bought Haakaa, it's not doing anyway after I cup it n squeeze the "body" of the device. Any tips?

Hi chew, what you mean by unable to do it? You mean its not having any suction?

7y ago

I meant it's not doing anything* (typo). Suction was very weak and no flow, perhaps I'm used to hospital grade pump? (I'm using Madale pump in style advance)