Exclusive pumping

How long did you manage to pump milk for you baby? And the reason you stop?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was exclusively pumping for 14-15 months. I brought my pump locally and overseas for work, for conferences.. it’s crazy. The constant pump parts washing, sterilising when you’re exclusively pumping is also super taxing. Quit because support was wearing off. LO also transitioned gradually to fm.. so I felt it’s about time to hang the pump and graduate from breastfeeding. Then freaking hell, 2 months later I got pregnant again. Now exclusively pumping, again *sweat*.

Read more
4y ago

You are amazing mama, jiayou!!!

I started pumping in the first week of breastfeeding because my nipples were so sore and tender from direct latching. Best decision ever to go exclusive pumping because anyone can help in bottle feeding my baby. And so it continued for a good 10-11 month before my menses returned and killed my milk supply :(

Read more
VIP Member

I started pumping exclusive after stop direct latching at month 3 cos my son don't like my boobs. I stopped pumping exclusive when supply drop. Baby fed on formula when no enough bm during month 6 . Now I'm expecting second baby not safe to pump anymore I think - month 9.

VIP Member

7 months. Had to stop coz the nursing room has been locked and the key holder was stuck in Malaysia during their MCQ... Because of that, supply drastically decreased

TapFluencer

I'm pumping during the day and latches at night since day 1 still doing so at 15 month.

Super Mum

9 months and counting