How do you manage the logistics for traveling on 8hrs to Sydney when you are pumping exclusively (perhaps need to pump at least once) and baby takes only ebm? Is beast milk allowed on hand carry at Australian custom?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I recently had to utilize logistics services. To choose the best service providers, I did a research on different logistics platforms and compared reviews and ratings of different companies. Also, I talked to my colleagues and friends to know about their experiences with different logistics companies. Next, I entered into a contract with drayage services https://pnwwarehousing.com/, making sure that all the terms and conditions of delivery and insurance were clearly spelled out in the contract. This protected me from possible surprises during transportation. Finally, my shipment was successfully delivered to the appointed place and within the stated time frame. Having checked the condition of the shipment and made sure of its integrity, I confirmed the acceptance of the shipment and finished the process of ordering logistics services. Ordering logistics services turned out to be a fairly simple and efficient process thanks to careful preparation and selection of a reliable company.

Read more