How to make a strong and closed relationship with kids? Ung tipong kahit sino walang makakasira non. My hubby keeps on saying that he gonna take our child. Since our marriage is falling apart. He cant be by my side since an issue arise. My MIL was taking my child away from me since birth. When im talking to my child she never talk for my baby and she never mention my name with my child when im not around.always papa lolo lola. How could that be so real? And that feeling really brougt me to tears and pain in my heart. No one else in their house is in my side they are all in my MIL side. They keep on telling me that its not what im thinking. But My MIL actions -- it is. What will i do?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If you really want your child back, do whatever it takes to win him back. Spend more time with your child and always let him feel that you are his number one defender, protector, number one in everything. But if your child grew up spending more time with your husband's family, then it might really be challenging for you to win your child. If you need to take legal action, then do it.

Magbasa pa

For me, if you want to build a strong relationship with your kids, you do it everyday or every time you are together. You let your child feel that he/she is the most important person in your life. Mararamdaman ng bata yan, in return the child will treat you the same. It's a continuous process so you have to continue all your efforts every single day.

Magbasa pa

First of all po, if you can fix your marriage please do so. Mas maganda pong pareho kayong maging close sa anak nyo.

Every weekend lagi kaming namamasyal kahit walang kasamang shopping. Kain lang sa labas at laboy lang talaga.