How do I raise my child to be brilliant?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You should pick up this book called becoming brilliant. You can read some excerpts here: http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/05/481582529/how-to-raise-brilliant-children-according-to-science The book puts forward a new framework, based on the science of learning and development, to help parents think about cultivating the skills people really need to succeed. In a nutshell It tells you to focus on the 6 skills. collaboration, communication, content, critical thinking, creative innovation and confidence.

Read more

Is brilliant more important or being happy and healthy is more important? To each his own, but I do feel you should focus more on how to make your child happy instead. Our environment are often too stressful and there are an increasing cases of depression in children, I hope while you trying to make your child brilliant, kindly focus on his/her emotional healthy too.

Read more

Brillinace stems from curiosity. Answer all of their questions and encourage them to ask questions. When they have the info, they often process it in a great manner.

VIP Member

Raise your child to be happy and healthy - being brilliant while compromising on health or happiness is never worth it.