How do you efficiently budget your monthly family income? How do you know the right amount to allot for each of your expenses? any suggestion would be a great help! :)

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

There is a certain amount that goes to pay for the house and utilities. There is an amount that goes to food or for example to buy a car, to buy gasoline, etc., and so on. Also, I prefer to optimize my expenses, because I don't want to overpay for some small things. That's why I chose a VoIP number from https://www.mightycall.com/voip-phone-system-for-small-business/ because its services are cheaper, and also the system itself is more functional, which makes its purchase more rational compared to a regular number.

Magbasa pa

I first deduct my tithes (Church commitment) and then I take out the exact amount for the bills and then our allowance for that period and lastly for savings. We don't allot budget anymore for our dine out, leisure and our wants. If we wish to buy anything aside from our needs, we make sure that we take it from our allowances.

Magbasa pa

I have a list of the monthly dues like electricity, water bill, phone bill, internet bill, car loan, etc. Then on top of that I have the budget for our groceries and food if we want to eat out. Other miscellaneous like car repair, check ups, meds, etc. And of course, don't forget the savings. Try to save as much as you can. :)

Magbasa pa
8y ago

I do that too ..

Work out yr fix expenses monthly so that you don't over spend. Keep to yr spendings and if there is more for the month, it will b a bonus. You nees to cater to festuve periods and also occasions like birthdays, parents days, etc ...

Magbasa pa

I list down all fixed payables for the month and the next coming months. Then I allot a portion from the remaining income for other unexpected expenses.

I try to write down daily expenses for me to aware if we are spending too much on something.