have time for your hubby

How do you manage having 3 kids, a full time job and yet still have time for your hubby? I am so tired after a long day's work and just settling my kids at the end of the day. Any tips?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You could get a part time helper to lighten the house chores if you don't want a stay in domestic helper. How about scheduling a date night for your husband? Leave the children with their grandparents or a neighbour and have dinner together. I only have one child, but my husband and I sneak out to the nearby mall frequently. It's not much of a date, but at least it's couple time.

Read more
Post reply image

If you feel overwhelm, you should seek help from close family members to take care of kids for certain days or engage a maid to ease your burden and at the same time have personal time with your husband. It's not worth to scarify couple time as husband-wife relationship is the foundation of a happy family.

Read more

We were 3 brothers in one house! Difficult to give personal time if you are in full time job. Having a domestic help will certainly help. Also involve their dad to help out in daily chores. Don't know their ages, but consider boarding schools when the time is right.

VIP Member

ask your husband to share the responsibility of settling your kids. (then he would be more tired, and you would be less tired since u need to do less, so whatever energy he has left can match yours, adjust until it's balanced)

VIP Member

Breathe! Do you have enough house help at home? I personally loved the advice on this article: http://sg.theasianparent.com/tech-mothersmums-who-rule-the-tech-world/

Read more

Sounds busy!! Just got to make time .. when e kids are asleep?

thanks

You don't. 3 kids are a handful