how do you discipline a 1 and half mos toddler, sometimes i dont want him to go with to the mall cause he has the tendecy to throw tantrums and as a first time mom i get shy and start panicking i get impatient.. i feel bad about it after

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Nah. Never be afraid to discipline your toddler in public. But the best approach really is to stay calm. Don't match your toddler's intensity. You can help calm your kid down if you're also calm. And you can do any of these things: distraction (give them a toy or food they like, or point at something cute), acknowledge what their issue is (the source of their tantrum; say, "Yes, I know you want to play with mama's phone, but not now. maybe later if you're good"), be stern but not angry (I don't like that you're yelling at Mama. That's not nice. You're a good kid, right? So please stop yelling). Basta stay calm and wag kang mahiya mag-disiplina. Anak mo yan. You should care more about how to raise your child well, not how other people judge you for it.

Magbasa pa

Hi mommy! Maaring makatulong sa'yo itong article na nabasa ko about discipline. https://sg.theasianparent.com/10-ways-to-stop-yelling-at-your-kid-cool-down-techniques/