How did you choose which formula brand to put your child on?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Cathy, you may consider of going to different milk formulas website to request for free samples. However, samples will only be delivered to you when your baby hits 6 mths and above. https://abbottfamily.com.sg/campaigns/0950b1c8-6650-427b-b5ba-0cea6ab8a32d This is the website for requesting of Similac Formula. *The best part of requesting from different companies is that the gift set comes with other freebies like toys or utensils etc. Try them! From there, you will be able to get the best formula for your lovely child

Read more

you can check with your pediatrician. most of them have sample of the formula, you can ask for it. Or you can try to call or go to the website of individual milk company to request for sample. below is the website to request sample from Friso. https://shop.friso.com.sg/english/sampleproduct/sampleproduct/view?utm_source=Friso%20Singapore&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Friso%20Singapore%20Sample%20Request%20Button

Read more

For me, because I was having difficulties breastfeeding while I was at the hospital after birth, my son was formula fed a couple of times by the nurses at the hospital. Since the nurses said that my son was feeding pretty well, we decided to continue using the same brand that the hospital was using.

Read more
VIP Member

I choose the brand that have more sales and discount and freebies. I get to save from buying the toys which my kids need which help to save a lot. I'm on Friso, got a lot of freebies, kids happy, we buy more fm also happy. Of course FM without GMO and not much of the problems like call back etc.

Read more

I tried alot of samples before settle down with Friso. I base on whether it give him phlegm or causing him constipation and i will keep a record whether he grow well according to health booklet percentile.

the doctor's recommendation. from there my hubby went to the supermarket to look through all the brands recommended and made his choice. he was then on the same brand till now 4yrs old.

TapFluencer

My boy is taking Friso. Every child is diff, you can get sample from clinics to let your baby try before you decide which is best for him/her

I will just choose the formula milk that suitable for my children. They are taking Nestle Nan now and so far no tummy pain or constipation.

my mum is taking care my baby as well as my sister kid age 6mth 3 yr n 5 yr.. I try use the same band cos it will be easier for her ..

I have a nurse who takes care of baby for me at night - and she recommended Bellamy - so I stuck to that. :)