Which brand of toothpaste/gel do you use for your toddler and why did you choose that one?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby uses Tiny Fangs tooth gel by Tiny Buds brand. I bought it from Mercury Drug (and saw it in SM baby section as well). I just read some reviews that it's good as it's doesn't form foam and fluoride free. Baby loves it so much and the brushing activity that whenever I get home she drags me to the bathroom and point to her toothbrush. Out of curiosity (and of course you know us moms, we try it out first before giving anything to baby) I tasted it and it's really good! Haha. It's strawberry-banana flavoured. If only we have something like that for adults too. LOL :p

Read more

We use Jack N' Jill Organic kids toothpaste because we prefer a brand that is more natural. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9BRYDL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_idmdGbG4V7586?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I use Mamaearth berry blast toothpaste for my daughter. It's flouride free and sls free.Actually I choose because it's totally safe and natural product.

Im using Human Nature's toothpaste. It's already a reputable brand and uses natural ingredients so im assured that it'll be safe for my child.

I use aquafresh because thats the only option I have here in Middle East, the rest are for 3 years old and above, my baby is 2 yrs old.

I'm using Kodomo simply because that's what i was using myself as a kid.

VIP Member

Kodomo. simple and easier to get

orajel training toothpaste.

My kid use kodomo :)

elgydium raspberry