8 Replies

VIP Member

I have seen so many videos of wives surprising their husbands but in my case I can't keep any secrets from him 😁 I was always lethargic and sleepy during my first 2 weeks. We checked the symptoms and pregnancy was one on the list. So on the exact menses due date, I told him may be we should try the pregnancy test. And he was waiting outside the toilet anxiously. So technically we both got to know together 😀 My parents are overseas with a 2.5 hrs time zone difference. Called them up from sleep and shared the news. My MIL was away in market and she don't use hp. We shared the news as soon as she came. Called my FIL who was away for work to drop by when he can. Shared with him only when he was home. Shared the news the close relatives who visits us almost every other week when I was about 2 months. Thought of holding it till 3 months but it was difficult as we meet very frequently. The rest relatives my mom called on phone and informed when I was close to 3 months 😊

Wasn't much of a surprise for my husband as I was complaining to him why my menses was late and I blamed it on the stress frm work. He told me to take the test but I didn't do it straight away. I only tested some time later and true enough it stated 2-3 on the Clearblue kit. I didn't really expect it as it was really a stressful work period for me so I texted him straight away. He called me immediately aft 😄 We didn't tell anyone else as we wanted to wait till the pregnancy was more stable so we kept it a secret frm our families till the 3rd month. But during tt time, my mom had sensed tt sth was gg on as I was looking especially lethargic, didn't run on my treadmill like I usually did. Tried to mask my nausea by staying in the room (it was during CB) but I guess no one can beat a mother's instinct!

I have been very breathless weeks back and I feel very tired easily. feeling giddy and nausea but I blame the work load. one day I see myself in the mirror and saw my areola gets darker then before. I quickly took out the kit (kept for years) coz we been trying for 5years. result positive right on 3 seconds! vid call my husband at work... and turn my camera to the kit. he tot I have covid and look twice. he was shocked and melt down at that moment. he didn't believe what he see. close friends l told them so they can motivate and pray for me. colleagues, right after 1st scan at 6th weeks. so they can do arrangements for the upcoming months as I am 1 man show at my department. plus my baby bums already showing at 6weeks.

Husband - He bought the test kit for me 🤣 Family - I informed my own mom that very morning, MIL after first gynae visit Close friends - When i meet them (my belly already obvious when i met them) Workplace - After 1st gynae visit then i let my boss and my own department's colleagues know

TapFluencer

I placed the pregnancy kit result in the cupboard and ask him to help me take thing. As of immediate relatives we only announce after we went for first scan just show them the pic. Friends and other relatives announced 3 months later

Wife told me we are going to be promoted together. We told immediate family when gynaecologist confirmed the pregnancy. Others when was 3 months.

I package my pregnancy kit into my LV long wallet box 😂 wrote a note “see you, ayah”. Ayah means dad. Hhahahhaha

cool!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles