Worries and Fears

Hi mommies. Perhaps due to the hormones, I can’t help but worry because of this trying times. Sometimes I just stop and feel sad because I am afraid of my situation- pregnant and never been checked because of lockdown. I do not know if I am okay or my baby is doing well inside my womb too. I try my best to keep this off my mind but again blame it on the hormones I get emotional. Can you share some tips on how to overcome this and are there people like me who share the same fear?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi mommy i feel you although nanganak nko last feb pa pro siempre sa situation ntn ngaun nkakatkot tlg pra sa mga anak ntn. I suggest mommy mgwatch po jau sa youtube tungkol sa pregnancy and if possible eat and drink healthy foods lng po since wla pa kaung tinitake na vitamins pra ky baby, wla po bng clinic mlpit sa inyo pra mkpgconsult kau sa o.b? Godbless you and pray lng po lage ☺

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Thanks mommy i just really need to read such positive outlook from fellow monmies thanks

Same here momsh 2 OB check up missed and no labortory test yet. What I do is I communicate with my OB and rely on her professional advise. I occupied myself with officework and some housework. Read articles related to pregnancy and newborn care. Think positive and always pray po.

4y ago

Thanks momsh will do pray harder and see the positive side of things ❤️