Hi mummies, can i check with those who employed confinement during your confinement period. What does she do other than cook & taking care of baby?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Other than cooking for mummy and taking care of baby, my CL did clothes and nappy washing for baby too. Also, do the sterilizing of breastpump parts and milk bottles too. You need to communicate clearly and best to list them out and go through with the CL on what are your expectations, some include: 1. whether the CL needs to do marketing for the meals 2. whether the CL needs to cook for other family members too (extra charges) 3. whether the CL needs do the washing for baby's clothes and nappies 4. whether the CL needs to follow during visit to PD and immunization jabs 5. whether she needs to do some basic housework e.g laundry, sweeping etc.

Read more

As I have a helper, my CL did not need to clean the house. She only cooks and does any other things related to baby n me likes sterilising bottles, boil water for me to bathe, boil water for my daily use etc.

Super Mum

My confinement nanny also did mopping of the floor and washing of clothes for baby. Usually if you employ from agency, they will have a set of things to do by the confinement nanny for you.

Do the laundry for me and baby's. Sweep and mop the floor..

thanks