7 Replies

Yes. My boy who is 2 years old now at times will sit in W position. I don't think it is due to baby carrier as i did not use any carrier for him. I guess it is just a habit. What i do is tell him to sit properly and show him the correct way to sit on the floor. After few repetitions, he seldom sit in W position.

VIP Member

Sitting in W position is very comfortable and easy. So the child has tendency to sit in that position by default. Try to make the baby sit in other positions whenever you find the baby sit in W position. Its not the best position to sit since it restricts round moments of upper body and few other reasons.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-820)

My baby will sit in W position when she is trying to crawl forward. I hope it's not because of the carrier. I will correct her and readjust per position when she does that.

TapFluencer

Small kids are quite flexible hence they dont feel uncomfortable when sitting is such positions. This will auto correct once they grow.

W position is comfortable for kids. Change their position whenever they sit.

thanks