43 Replies

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com Hangout : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com Hangout : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

VIP Member

I’m using Alobaby body mark cream. I really like it cause it’s infused with essential oils, so it actually smells quite nice. And i don’t have to worry, because it’s not harmful whereby ingredients they just state fragrance. Don’t even know what’s the “fragrance” they are using. For me, its the itch that causes me to scratch my tummy and that’s why there’s stretch marks also. This cream contains anti-inflammation ingredients, so it helps a lot in relieving the itch for me. If you wanna try, there’s a promo in the upcoming baby fair in March ◡̈ You can take a look at Alobaby’s ig for more reviews too. https://welovesupermom.com/products/alobaby12-alobaby-body-mark-cream-200ml

Hi I am using body shop cocoa butter for both my pregnancies. Yo can get it easily in any Body Shop in Singapore. I find it affordable and not oily. I had tried other brands and found them oily to the touch. Body Shop's cocoa butter has nice and sweet smell and I also use them on arms, thighs other than belly area. Once you feel the itch at belly area, it means your baby is getting bigger and your belly is stretching, so is time to put more cream.

A celebrity named Nana Mahazan suggested Rosken Blue Cream. She used it from the first day she knew she's pregnant. So, i tried the same thing coz i believe her. Eventho she has 2 child, she has no scretch marks AT ALL. N she dare to wear crop top. So, yeah. Im using it now n it's good to my skin😅. Hope it'll work for me n you 😘

Ah okay. Tq 😁

I use Bio Oil. My OB recommended it. I also use it for prenatal massage. It is easily absorbed by skin & smells good too! I apply it 2x a day. It’s available in any branch of Watson’s or Mercury Drugstore.

VIP Member

Use Dermaspray. Can get it at the guardian. Sleeping naked in a really cool room will probably help. Try ice packs and aloe vera as well. Am also a big fan of prickly heat powder And ofcourse cream cream and more cream

Hai sis....sy dh preggy anak yg ke3 now....dan dr 1st preggy,sy guna pureen lotion strecthmark...sgt2 elok utk skin sy....xde mslah gatal2 n xde parut2 strecthmark...🤗try lah sis

Try coconut oil, it absorbs directly to your skin. Cheap and good. Natural as well and it has mult benefits. Can be used for babies as well. Its the best thing i have.

Related Questions

Related Articles