currently almost 9 weeks and my nausea and vomiting got worst, what can i drink to make this go away

help me out please

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Wk9 is peak till at least wk 14 or 15. Monitor ur intake of food and drinks and if u cnt even get much in, pls go to the hospital. Otherwise, try apples to keep ur hunger at bay, and eat plain crackers or toast,..see if u can have these and don't go for spicy or oily foods k. Avoid the heart burn or more nausea.

Read more
2y ago

And do chew ur food well cos I hate it when I vomit out the chunks so painful coming out of the esophagus. I learnt my lesson once. Heee. Anyway apples are good source of fibre and liquid too.. But if rily nothing goes in, do head to hospital for treatment it could be HG. U r strong momma..! U can do this!

Ive been having morning sickness careying for both of my 2 daughters. What i use to do, I alway drink Ice Lemon Tea as my morning drink. To me i think drink sours stuff to relieve ur morning sickness. To me, all the medicine given by doctor does not effect. Hope it helps. 😊 Happy to help.

Read more

I am not sure if it works for you but eating apples helps whenever I feel nauseous :) Guess you can try drinking apple juice if you do not want you eat the fruit :)

2y ago

Yea, in fact, I opt for those without sugar added :p

if will likely not go away until end of first trim. try drinking fruit infused water or sparkling water

2y ago

Tea with ginger will help mostly to curb nausea.. At least its more flavourful than just water. Cold water Infused with lemon, peppermint, berries.. Would be good too.