When will the bump starts showing for the first pregnancy?

Heard it will be later for the first pregnancy? Haha just curious and excited!

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine also 1st pregnancy. But i started to show 10 weeks, especially after a meal look like 5 mths. I heard tall people much space to expand, so it is still flat until 5 mths. Not sure is it true. Im a shortie and same for my sister.

It's different for everyone :) Mine only started to look like baby bump from third tri and the undeniable pregnancy bump only started from 31-32 weeks. Prior to that, I could get away with certain outfits and not look pregnant.

Its quite subjective i think cus it also depends on your body frame and build. My bump became more rounder only in week 20 or so. Around week 17, it could just be mistaken as belly fat, and before that could hardly tell.

Hi, i'm also 19weeks pregnant. That was my problem last week so i decided to have my ultrasound. After I saw my baby, I started to feel my baby's soft kicks 😁🥰

VIP Member

Mine is so obvious at 8 weeks. Maybe I had a tummy to begin with, so slight bump became so obvious. I notice pelvic area also became more puffy.

Thanks all for the reply! This is actually an old question - I'm in my week 36 now. Not sure why this question suddenly appeared again 😅

mine was not obvious till 5th month. At the end of 1st trimester my bump was still small so consulted gynae. Gynae says it's normal.

VIP Member

I saw mine in first trimester but gynae said that is because my stomach was so bloated 😆😆😆

VIP Member

Mine start 3months and I am also skinny. Trying to hide my tummy before reached 4months.

VIP Member

For me is around 4months for my bump to show. But it really depends on each precnancy.