Have you tried playing 90's music at home? Did your kids appreciate the songs?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I always do! My 2-year old boy loves dancing to Backstreet Boys' Larger than Life. I am such a fan of 90's boybands that's why I always reminisce by playing their songs whenever I do some chores at home. I would love to immerse my kid to these songs instead of the music nowadays.

Always! Little nugget loves to sing a long (in her adorable way). Like Mommy Johai, I love playing Larger than Life because it brings back so much memories. I'm really glad my kid is loving the music, too! He usually asks for me to play it during his playtime.

My toddler does! We play 90's dance hits on Youtube and he always dances to the music. But most of the time, what we play are the hits of local bands like Eraserheads, Rivermaya, True Faith. Surprisingly, he can easily get the tune and sing to it.

Definitely! And even 80s songs. My wife and I a fan of lots of iconic bands and singers from the not-so-distant past and seemingly, my kid has grown to love it. We would play our CDs often whenever we're travelling.

Yes! As a matter of fact, I would play my TLC cd at home and my little one can't stop dancing and humming along. :) Her favorite track is Waterfalls

Yes. They love it that they are even requesting it to be played again and again.