9 Replies

9 mth postpartum here. I totally can feel u. its normal though. myself also do not have any help,only husband. parent and parent in law not with us here. when I'm alone also can feel that, feel like i have too many(baby, house chores, baby things, adult/husband stuff, basically is EVERYTHING) to handle, now even after started working, still sometimes feel that though because you have one more thing(job) to handle. sometimes even feel like I lose myself after having baby, sometimes also would feel like am i not a good mum. I only have one baby now. sometimes I feel like don't want to care anything, will let husband go and take care baby for a while. just a while enough for u to gain back the 'normal feeling'. once in a while we need that. else we may get crazy. now already able to handle well , it's time matters, slowly you will get to it too. now can handle things well (baby need a clean and healthy place to grow) and still have time to spend with baby, just that I really don't have much alone time with hubby only 😅nobody take care baby) you are not alone mummy. get ur husband help when you cannot take it, do not take it all by yourself only.

Hi mommy, i am 6 months postpartum and I feel exactly the same. And i only have this one babygirl! Im staying alone and my husband works 12 hour shifts. When hes home I surrender all my responsibilites and isolate myself in another room to regain my sanity. He fully understands thankfully. Watch Bluey on disney or youtube and it makes me feel so much better as a mum. Sometimes you just need that small 5-10minutes of no noise and no one. It makes a lot of difference!! I cant even shower or pee without my baby whining so my husband will do his best to keep her quiet even if its 5minutes. Please please never feel you are alone. Whatever you are doing is great and always know that your kids look up to you 🥰 You are perfect, you are ALWAYS good enough!!!

VIP Member

Hello there i feel u. I only have a baby and six months postpartum but the depression and stress is real. It's not fair that we are alone with no help. Really hope it gets better for u. Ive educated my husband enough on priorities. Meaning i take care of my baby, i might skip cooking and cleaning when i cant handle it. Or i need my brisk walks to steam off when things get too tough. I dont have much options either so thats about it for now. I just shared the same thing in this previous post. 😭😔😞 https://community.theasianparent.com/q/i-gonna-solo-parenting-next-week-hubs-usually-goes-out-8am-comes-home/4872441?d=mobile&ct=q&share=true HUGS

It even harder for u with two so i really cannot imagine

It’s normal. I feel it too even I have my mom with me, taking care of a baby. It’s overwhelming. Sleep deprived and everything. Please dont blame yourself. Get your husband to be more involved when he’s back from work. Focus on daily care like washing bottles and cooking for toddler. Settle the less important house chores like sweeping or folding of clothes on the weekends. Consider tingkat services to ease the cooking for adult maybe? You’re not alone. Take care

I can feel u as i am still going thru the same. I have got a toddler and twins, no help. Its just me and my hubby handling everyting. Its just too overwhelming at times. Its in our way how we want to manage the kids and the house. Dont worry and overthink about it. Soon you will get hold of it and handle well. You are trying your best so dont feel that u r a bad mommy. I do have such thoughts too.

I'm experiencing the same so I mainly let my hubby and mum handle him whenever I can't control my emotions. I screamed at my child before and cried so many times. luckily I have help. it really is stressful after having kids and at times I worry I can't handle them so I talk it out. I guess it's normal especially if things get out of hand with your child.

Same here .Baby already going 5 month .But still get angry with everything even if some small matter . I can't control myself and get so stress up. Baby cry make me even more stress and sometime I don't even wanna care anything and feel sorry to my kids , baby and hubby after that .. 😭 hope I will go back to normal soon .

thank you to all mummies, wish the best for you all too , hopefully it'll get better soon.

jiayouuuu. I've been through it. It is indeed tough. But time will help you heal gradually

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles