7 Replies

VIP Member

Just feel abit stressful because each time I latch baby on but after latching she still cry very loud. Then when my confinement nanny took over she keep saying this to my daughter “your mummy don’t have enough milk right that’s why you hungry, see your stomach flat already”. It really breaks my heart when she said that to my daughter.

She already fed my baby 4 times formula today. It’s just that I’d rather to let baby latch on me to help my breast milk kick in so that I can eventually breastfeed her in time to come. But she’s not encouraging out of her own convenience because it’s easier to put baby to bed after formula.

Try to stimulate using breast pump. I did that on day 1, my colostrum came on day 2(dont stop stimulating), bm came on day 3

Sometimes latching doesn't stimulate as fast as using pump (what I've experienced). I latched 2 full days but to no avail. Started using pump to stimulate and by evening white clear liquid and colustrum came.

VIP Member

The LC told me that the baby has enough reserved for 36 hours after birth. Not sure how true.

Super Mum

My bm kicked in on day 5.

Super Mum

Mine kicked in on day 5.

VIP Member

try to just latch more often ?

Been latching all the time.

Good luck

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles