PP 11days but no BM

How can I increase my supply of BM from colostrum? 11days PP but I’m still expressing colostrum only. 😭

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some things that helped me, u can try 1) drink plenty of water or fluids. for the first month, I drank at least 4 litres a day, consisting of red date tea and whatever soup the confinement nanny had cooked. 2) power pumping for a few days 3) if u can , try to pump every 2 hrs for a few days to stimulate the body into knowing that there's demand. After supply increased, can reduce to 3hr. 4) I tried eating a bowl of oatmeal everyday, but this may or may not work for u. Jiayou!

Read more

- Drink lotsss of water! - Massage your breast before pump. - Keep trying to latch your baby, right latching is not painful and helps with let down. - Hormone peak from 2-5am for bm production, you can try power pump them. - everyone has food to help with bm production, and mine was eating onions, lol raw or cook in any form. You are doing your best already! 💕 From an exclusive breastfeeding mummy!

Read more

I tried pumping every 3 hours, next day, colostrum supply drop. 😭 I’m thinking to try Legendairy. I’m taking lactation cookies.

jia you mummy. i am a low supply mummy and know how you feel.

TapFluencer

🙏