Beansprout pillow for newborns

Has anyone tried using a beansprout pillow to help their babies sleep? Does it really work?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I haven't tried using a beansprout pillow for my newborn, but I've heard positive feedback from some parents who have used them. The pillows are made of natural materials and are said to provide a comfortable and supportive surface for the baby to rest on. However, it's important to note that babies should always be placed on their back to sleep and never on their stomach or side, to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). In terms of bedding, I highly recommend Cariloha bamboo sheets at https://www.topbambooproducts.com/cariloha-bamboo-sheets/ They are incredibly soft, hypoallergenic, and eco-friendly. They are also temperature-regulating, which is great for newborns who can't regulate their own body temperature yet. Best of luck to you and your little one!

Read more

Using it during the day for her naps sometimes but honestly I don't find any difference in her sleep time or quality with or without.

Yes i put it on her body so that when she wakes up bcos of noise/etc she is less prone to being "scared". Swaddling helps too.

Super Mum

No difference for my baby. If it's baby's startle reflex that you're comcerned about, it will go away as baby grows

VIP Member

Yes. But it might be bit heavy for newborn. I only start using it from third month

VIP Member

Nope. Didn’t use this.

Super Mum

Not fr me..

Super Mum

Following