✕

10 Replies

VIP Member

I can't be 100% sure that I didn't, was enjoying my time with gas relief so I didn't pay attention to what my physical body was doing :x I didn't take long with my gynae though, I delivered my son in 2 pushes after the gynae sat down (waited for some time and he wasn't 100% ready yet) but I might have done so before that with the nurses >< But it's okay, nurses and gynaes are trained professionals to handle whatever situations that come - and well, they've seen (and experienced oops) it all.

VIP Member

Trust me, they have seen everything. As the same muscles used to poop are used to push out the baby, more often than not, pee and poop also comes out together with the baby. For me, I had severe diarhoea the night before my baby was born, and my tummy hurt so I went one more time in the delivery suite before my waterbag was broken. No poop at all. No pee as well.

Like what mummy Jamie commented, just go ahead. The doctors and nurses have already seen it all. You'll only suffer a slight embarassment, get some laughs out of it and have a funny story to tell your child when he grows older

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1500)

My gynae was more particular. He made the nurses administer the fleet on me and shaved me down there. I think he wants the vagina to be as 'clean' as possible. 😂😂

I was pushing and my stool came out. Luckily hubby did not witness it. Haha. That was my first delivery so I didn't know what to expect.

so far no... feel the urge but I can't peed on my own nurses r helpful put catheter

VIP Member

Don't they clear our bowels before delivery? I didn't know it was possible.

thanks