Short Trip With 2 Month Old Baby

Has anyone bring 2month old Newborn for getaway? Coach Or hire Chartered Vehicle To Genting?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Just took my 5-month-old on a short trip to Bintan and from my personal experience, it was a lot of work and hassle. Baby was extra fussy and demanded constant attention so we hardly had time to enjoy the activities at the resort. I wanted to have a break but it turned out more stressful that normal. Plus baby is too small to get any benefit from a vacation. So I'd advise against it and I agree a staycation sounds like a much better option if you want to take a short break!

Read more
Super Mum

I never bring my 2 month old baby out of Singapore. Baby is too young and will be stressful for the parents. If you want to bring, private hire vehicle is definitely a better option.

VIP Member

Hi... 3 months is a bit too young for 6 hours land travel. If you would like a short getaway, you can always check our the many staycations in Singapore.

TapFluencer

Hiring a chartered vehicle will give you more flexibility in handling your lo. This will also prevent stress from following a schedule by the coach

VIP Member

yes. I did. Well i will not join tour or coach as its really inconvenient ..I will chOose chartered vehicle .

VIP Member

2 months a bit too young and they also fall sick easily in crowded places

VIP Member

I Guess 2months is tooo early .. but it depends on each parent ..

Went to bring my 2 month old to Jakarta and then to Europe.

Probably not recommended. More hassle than anything.

I brought my girl to Malaysia. We drove there.