Confused: 17 Days Delayed

Hi guyss! I just wanna share my story. I had my first D/C last december 2018. After my D/C my menstruation cycle become 33 to 38 from 28 to 30days cycle, my husband told me that it's still normal since my period is every 33 to 38days(btw my husband is a nurse). But today I am 17days delayed and I am so worried about my cycle (and to tell you honestly i am already expecting that I am pregnant today). I already had my PT and the result is negative. This really makes me sad. Do I need to visit my OB?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi mommy, I'm scanning posts related to my concern and seeing yours. Kumusta po kayo nun, mom? Have you successfully gotten pregnant po? My cycle got very delayed too from 30-32 days to 40+ days for 3mos now and all my PT results were negative. 🥺

1y ago

Helloo Mommy! I'm okay. I have a 2yrs old toddler and currently 34weeks pregnant. Wag mo ipressure un sarili mo. And wag ka masydo mastress. As long as every month ka dinadatnan, delayed man yan. It's okay. Basta healthy ka and ayun nga every month meron. If ever man magpositive na pacheck agad sa OB para alaga. When the time is right ibibigay naman yan satin. Minsan masydo lang tayo nagmamadali.