Give the 5-Fold Protection Baby's Skin Deserves

Growing up I always had a sensitive skin. So when Marco was born, I had to make sure that he gets a healthy start that his baby skin deserves. That's why I decided to use ๐‘ช๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐Ÿ’™ It is ๐‘๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› to give 5-๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง for baby's delicate skin. These protection includes; โ˜ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž - gently cleanses skin and does not irritate the skin or eyes โ˜ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  - contains soothing panthenol โ˜ ๐Œ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฅ - keep skin moist and hydrated โ˜ ๐’๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ซ - respects the skin barrier of delicate and sensitive skin โ˜ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฉ๐จ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐œ - Allergy Tested Marco is now a toddler and I plan to continue in giving him only the best because the foundation for a lifetime of healthy skin is built from the very first days of life. Mommies, trust only ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ-๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ products. Use ๐‘ช๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’…๐’๐’†๐’“๐’”. If your baby's skin need extra help and care, they also have the ๐‘ช๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’๐’† which is good for ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ, ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž๐‘ฆ and ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ง๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ skin. Click the link to buy your Cetaphil Baby favoritesโฌ‡โฌ‡ โ—‹ LAZADA: https://bit.ly/3IzLIR7 โ—‹ SHOPEE: https://bit.ly/3DB6DzG @cetaphilbabyph @theasianparentph #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves #theasianparentph

Give the 5-Fold Protection Baby's Skin Deserves
8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thanks for sharing, Mommy!๐Ÿ˜ My family loves Cetaphil too! Itโ€™s our most trusted partner especially for our kidsโ€™ delicate skin.๐Ÿ’™

VIP Member

Cetaphil Baby and their pro line has been our no. 1 choice for Naya.๐Ÿ’™ Gentle and nourishing talaga ang Cetaphil!๐Ÿ’™โœจ

VIP Member

We only want the best for our kids. Indeed, a healthy start!๐Ÿ’™

VIP Member

I also use this for my son. Really the best for his skin. ๐Ÿ’™

TapFluencer

Thumbs up to Cetaphil! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

sana matry din namin yan cetaphil ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

VIP Member

We love Cetaphil too! :)

VIP Member

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™