We Love Cetaphil

My daughter may be 3 years old but her skin is still a baby! I have used a number of Baby Care products, I've tested a couple but one brand that was stuck in my head was Cetaphil Baby. I am always impressed with the range of baby products they had. Here are the reasons why I trust and love Cetaphil Baby products: 1. Gentle – gently cleanses skin and does not irritate the skin or eyes 2. Soothing – contains soothing panthenol 3. Moisture Seal – keeps skin moist and hydrated 4. Skin Barrier – respects the skin barrier of delicate and sensitive skin 5. Hypoallergenic– allergy tested. Cetaphil Baby is filled with gentle ingredients safe to use on our kids’ delicate skin for their bath time sessions. Also, did you know mommies that Cetaphil has products for eczema-prone skin? It’s their Cetaphil PRO line! You never have to worry about your child's skin suffering from flare-ups! That’s how you can give the #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves. @cetaphilbabyph @theasianparentph

We Love Cetaphil
10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thanks for sharing, Mommy!😍 My family loves Cetaphil too! It’s our most trusted partner especially for our kids’ delicate skin.💙

Thanks for sharing, Mommy!😍 My family loves Cetaphil too! It’s our most trusted partner especially for our kids’ delicate skin.💙

VIP Member

Very effective for baby's extra sensitive skin! Cetaphil Baby is such a great product 😍💙

VIP Member

Ang cute mommy. The best talaga ang Cetaphil for our babies. 🥰

VIP Member

I also use this for Zach. Really the best for his skin. 💙

VIP Member

cetaphil is really a trusted brand talaga 😊

share mo naman samin yan mamsh 💙💙💙

VIP Member

this is nice talaga

VIP Member

Cetaphil Baby 😉

Super Mum