CETAPHIL BABY REVIEW

Since my baby became a toddler, I highly recommend the most trusted and dermatologist-prescribed products from Cetaphil. Not only it gives gentle care but they offer amazing Cetaphil Baby’s 5-Fold Protection: 1. Gentle – gently cleanses skin and does not irritate the skin or eyes 2. Soothing – contains soothing panthenol 3. Moisture Seal – keeps skin moist and hydrated 4. Skin Barrier – respects the skin barrier of delicate and sensitive skin 5. Hypoallergenic– allergy tested Cetaphil Baby is filled with gentle ingredients safe to use on our kids’ delicate skin for their bath time sessions. That’s how you can give the #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves Let me also introduce Cetaphil PRO line which is meant for eczema-prone skin. I am scared because I have history of eczema but now I don't have to worry about my child's skin suffering from any flare-ups! #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves #theasianparentph @cetaphilbabyph @theasianparentph

CETAPHIL BABY REVIEW
5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I use Cetaphil for Zach too! I love that it gives his skin the 5-fold protection it needs. 🥰

TapFluencer

Love this! Our baby deserves the best skin care. Thanks to cethaphil 💙

VIP Member

The best product for our kids 🙂

VIP Member

we love this too! 💙

VIP Member

Love this!