C section vs Normal delivery

Greetings mums, would anyone kindly share the experiences and the reasons behind your choice for a C section and what does it take to delivery normally?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i would suggest natural unless your baby isnt head down when your water breaks. C-section ive heard it takes very long to recover and the pain is unbearable especially when you try to get out of bed to pee (which the nurses require you to while in hospital) and to laugh is painful! my friend took a year to FULLY recover from csec whereas for me (natural) took only 1week to heal my stitches, i also told the nurse i DID NOT want an episiotomy which I'm glad bc i only had minor cuts therefore healing very quickly. i took epi as well so giving birth was really no pain n easy

Read more
Super Mum

For me it was emergency csec but you can make the choice too for any reason, for example low pain tolerance. Many people prefer natural birth as recovery is faster and less impact on your body overall but to be honest my recovery was quite fast (I felt almost OK after a week) and no health effect so far.

Read more
VIP Member

Honestly my pregnancy looks normal n thought to hv normal delivery, Doctors also tried until last stage but I couldn’t bare the pain n baby also face a lot of prob to come out hence we decide to make for c Sec .. but finally blessed with a healthy boy

VIP Member

For me is emergency c section and really pain the wound after delivery.i heard from frienda and family natural birth is better if you can.recovery faster

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/to-c-section-or-not-to-c-section

I never had C section I'm just scared of it, I prefer natural birth coz the healing is much faster i guess