12 Replies

What kept some of my friends grounded was having a list of things to do and prepare before going back. Once the logistic part is out of the way, they focus on preparing themselves psychologically. Separation anxiety is real, and it is applicable to the mothers as well. You can consider joining support groups such as SNS: working moms support group and connect with other working mothers. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SNSWorkingMoms/

VIP Member

Frankly no choice for me - and I am pragmatic that way. So I can suppress my desire and need for baby and focus on work. What helped me was to ease into it. I started by getting plugged in back to work only in the afternoons and then slowly working full day with mornings at home and afternoon in the office and then eventually full day at office.

I can feel you but still need to go work to earn money to provide financial support for my kids because nowadays things are so expensive especially for kids, when you think of working hard for your kids you will feel balanced! Take more of your babies photo in your hp, sometime I do look at it during work and it make my day very sweet!

totally understand how you feel as I'm heading back to work in July after spending 11 months with my boy! I make it a point to never bring work home so I'll continue doing so especially now I want to spend quality time with my boy! my office desk will also be decorated with all my hubby's and baby's pictures!!

just enjoy every single moment now with baby, take some nice pictures. you can keep looking at them every time you miss the baby. I always remember the time I first going back to work & my boy was at ifc. I m counting down towards the end of work hrs that few days. keep looking at my boy's pic in my phone.

Totally understand how you feel! Are you breastfeeding? If so, start to store your milk on freezer. Tell your bb you are going back to work so he/she is aware and will be good. U will be amazed that they know and behave differently to prepare you to work without worries Much! Jia you mummy!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7940)

VIP Member

look at baby photos and rush to end work on time. it will be difficult at first but u will be ok. more worried on the baby side. but they seem to be able to cope with ur absence after a week. :)

i can relate to that! my maternity leve will end soon and i'm not ready yet to go back to work and leave my baby at home. i am so attached to her.

I can feel you..Im also gonna start work another few weeks..

Related Questions

Related Articles