All day sickness

Already on my 14th week. But i am still having morning sickness. When will this end guys?? 😭😭😭#pleasehelp #1stimemom

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hard to say 😣 i’m a first time mum too and mine ended somewhere in week 20-22! Had an all day sickness like you. Lost weight, but thankfully baby is healthy. I hope and pray that it’ll be over soon for you! I’m in week 33 now and still do vomit on and off. I know it sucks, but hang in there mummy! It will pass soon! 💪🏻

Read more

Mine disappeared or reduced by 95% by 14th week. Most people have theirs disappear by somewhere in 2nd trimester. Some less fortunate ones have it throughout the pregnancy…every preg is different. Hope you’re goes off soon!!

It should be getting better by now. By week 16 even better etc. By week 24 you probably hope u have some morning sickness cos your appetite and weight is increasing at a alarming rate. Lol .

Eat something that you enjoy eating during this pregnancy. It was strawberry and lots of vegetables for me. One fun fact, I vomited throughout my entire 9 months of pregnancy. :)

Mine ended somewhere in the mid of 2nd trimester. Everyone pregnancy is different so hang in there! Jia you!

me too! 2nd pregnancy. 1st pregnancy ms till wk21! waiting for the day it will go away too. i want my food 😂

3y ago

i feel ya 😭😭😭

Im 15 weeks still having morning sickness and feeling nauseous all the time 😩😩

i feel u! im in my 20 weeks already but still having morning sickness!

mine got better at ard week 21. hope it gets better for you soon!

mine end at 16wks! hang in there it should get better soon