6 Replies

You can prevent the spread of the virus by: 1. maintaining basic hygiene. 2. place some cut onion in the common room 3. making sure the kids and yourself are well hydrated. 4. included a well-balanced meal with a lot of fruit and vegetable. 5. included extra VCO in your meal as a boost for the immune system.

It stands for extra virgin coconut oil. I used in replace on the creamer or milk in my morning tea.

VIP Member

you mean your daughter now got a new viral? If your girl had diaheera, aft diaheera, the viral will usually be in the toilet for awhile. I will usually spray dettol in the toilet. Wash hands clean after handling. Sneeze with tissue instead of hands.

no i mean she is the first one who get the virus from her primary school. then it has pass to me then now to my hubby...i bring her to doctor the doctor only say she got throat infection and give her antibiotic thats all.

wash hands at all times especially after going to the bathroom, wear a mask if possible to prevent the virus from spreading.

VIP Member

throat infection can be spread by salivia too. So impt is to maintain hand hygiene.

i would clean the house with dettol, avoid sharing any personal items.

Yes! Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a life safer :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles