My girl has just recover from cold and fever and diehorrea . She get the virus from her primry school.and the virus spread to me five days ago now it spread to my hubby...the doc only say my girl is throat infection ...what should i do now to prevent further spreading ? I now dont even know the virus is in the air or on the items that we touch before ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can prevent the spread of the virus by: 1. maintaining basic hygiene. 2. place some cut onion in the common room 3. making sure the kids and yourself are well hydrated. 4. included a well-balanced meal with a lot of fruit and vegetable. 5. included extra VCO in your meal as a boost for the immune system.

Read more
7y ago

It stands for extra virgin coconut oil. I used in replace on the creamer or milk in my morning tea.

VIP Member

you mean your daughter now got a new viral? If your girl had diaheera, aft diaheera, the viral will usually be in the toilet for awhile. I will usually spray dettol in the toilet. Wash hands clean after handling. Sneeze with tissue instead of hands.

Read more
7y ago

no i mean she is the first one who get the virus from her primary school. then it has pass to me then now to my hubby...i bring her to doctor the doctor only say she got throat infection and give her antibiotic thats all.

wash hands at all times especially after going to the bathroom, wear a mask if possible to prevent the virus from spreading.

VIP Member

throat infection can be spread by salivia too. So impt is to maintain hand hygiene.

i would clean the house with dettol, avoid sharing any personal items.

Yes! Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a life safer :)