SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

Hi. FTM here and my son turned 18 months last week. I just really can't stop worrying that my son has some delays. I often read articles or topics regarding early signs of autism and maybe thats the reason why I became a little paranoid here. Acc. to the guides here on the page, my child's age should be saying atleast 10-15 words already and unfortunately, he is not. I wanna convince myself that maybe he is not ready yet but eventually he will be. Normal words he can say are, DADE, DADA, NO. But he can respond to anyone who's calling his name. He can also walk and run alone. He loves to dance, play and eat. I am just really thinking if he could be considered now as undergoing SPEECH & LANGUAGE DELAY. Pls. help me mommies. ?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thank you so much Mommies! ♥️ I am somehow relieved now with all of your advices. Every child is unique and whatever happens, whether my son has really some delays or not, he will always be special and we will love, guide & support him all throughout. God bless you all. 💖