Is it ok change gynae at 29 weeks ?

From the beginning i am going to KK for consultation but from very long time I am thinking to change gynae as I am not liking her, she doesn't provide details and whenever i ask her questions she will give very rude answers whenever I send mails for queries she wont reply immediately, she will reply after few reminders. Don't know I am just loosing trust on her, she doesn't even tell baby weight and size in every scan, i have to specifically ask her, she is always in hurry, i understand she is very busy and probably bored with same queries but i am first time mommy definitely i will have my own doubts, still confused should i change or not? Pls help

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m 20 weeks pregnant . I also went to KK for my consultation. The first visit, I from 8:30am waited until 7pm. Because is my first pregnancy, I actually checked with the doctor quite a few things but sounds like he doesn’t know how to reply me. For the second visit, during the consultation I talk to the doctor halfway there’s an incoming call and also the doctor keep using her phone and didn’t even ask me or reply my questions, all she do is ask me to look for the nurse.

Read more

You can try changing, pending the availability of the new gynae. Though there is a small possibility that you may not like the new one either. By then it may be too late to change again. But if you really don’t feel good about this one then try to make the change as soon as possible I guess.

Yes, you should change if you’re not comfortable with her. In fact, I would have changed at the earliest possible once I felt I didn’t like her service.

TapFluencer

If you don't feel comfortable just change. You must be OK with your gynae to put both you and your baby life in their hand.

Hi! I would recommend dr Ho Weng Yan from KKH. She’s super friendly! She delivered me last month.

You’re still in time to change. Better to change to someone you’re comfortable with.

VIP Member

If you're not comfortable with your gynae, better change before it's too late..

VIP Member

If you are not comfortable, get a new gynae. KKH private?

Go for it. Im at 30 wks and i just changed mine.

VIP Member

can, go with a gynae you feel comfortable with