Cyst During Pregnancy

Hi all, we found out that we were pregnant a week ago and went for our first check up yesterday but our gynae found a 8cm ovarian cyst. Did anyone happen to be in such situation before?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I found 10cm cyst was suppose to removed it when pregnancy reached 14 to 15 weeks but miscarriage at 13 weeks but don't think due to cyst. They say normally the surgery is safe but u must find yourself a good doctor.. Coz after miscarriage I need wait for 2 cycle of period the surgery was proceed with keyhole successfully. Although is less painful than cut type surgery but still the belly button wound is the worst to handle moreover baby cord is connected through out belly button. Right after surgery I got my rainbow baby currently 13 weeks till now belly button still hurt sometime so I don't know how will it to be handle when pregnancy is on going. But dun worry too much get yourself a good doctor if u believe go bugis pray very accurate :)

Read more

I have 1 ovarian cyst found during the checkup and it did became smaller throughout the entire pregnancy but it was still there. Gynae reassured that the cyst will not be causing any issue during my pregnancy. After I gave birth, I went back for check up for the cyst. The cyst went from 6cm to 2cm but remain the same throughout the few months moving forward after giving birth.

Read more
3y ago

Did you go for c-sect or Normal birth?

TapFluencer

Best to check with your doctor on how the cyst will affect your pregnancy. Some women have this but never affected their pregnancy. Your doctor will be in better position to advise you on this

VIP Member

I have a small cyst too during my pregnancy. But my gynae never mention much. Just say after giving birth then monitor again. Right now, the cyst auto gone. Dunno why

5y ago

No. I did not. It's gone by it own

VIP Member

Hi... I think your gynecologist will be in the best position to advise you on the complications and treatments.

Hi, Sorry, never heard of this kind of situation. But it is best to go with your gynae's recommendation

Sorry to hear that. But think positively... and hopefully ur gynae able to give u the best advise.

Sorry to hear about this I don’t know this things before but will keep you in prayer

VIP Member

Your gynae should be able to give you the best advice, take good care!

Best is to follow what your gynae recommend