7 months ago, Feeling lost.

Found out I’m pregnant 3 days after my boyfriend broke up with me because he had already found someone else. Then I came back to the Philippines to continue my pregnancy but I informed my ex, as of the moment we are in constant communication regarding our baby (Name, baby stuffs needed, my hospital needs, and payments etc.). It’s just that I’m torn between moving on or maybe fixed our relationship because he told me to give him some time to think regarding his new relationship (he told me maybe he is just sad that I’m busy with my work and his not getting to much affection/attention from me before). Can you give me some advise? I just need to get this off my chest because it is causing me too much stress and I’m afraid I might give birth early because of this stress. (8months preggy) Thank you and more power mommies.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I don't recommend getting back with him. it was very selfish of him to leave you and blame you for being career oriented or simply working hard to take care of yourself. What's to guarantee he won't leave when the baby is born and you become preoccupied with taking care of your baby?

5y ago

Thats true. Gnyan gnwa ko. Hnd q na binalikan...