For a family of five, rent o condo living ba ang ideal sa panahon ngayon?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

First, you have to consider the budget, the location, and what is convenient for the family. But if you're talking about renting, it's not a good idea if you're going to do it long term. It would be more practical if you invest on your own property instead of paying the rent monthly. Again, budget is still a major consideration in choosing a place to stay. On the other hand, always think of long term goals.

Magbasa pa

I think it will depend in your budget , well for me mas ideal and condo since you can rent to own , habang hinuhulugan nyo ito time will come na magiging sa inyo na ito mismo . While kung nag rent kayo your paying rent every month and at the end of the day di magiging sa inyo ang place .

4y ago

kaso sis after payment, ilan years ung contract ng ownership nyo sa condo? some said na mostly pag condo 50-70 years lng naka contract senyo tas di din sya mapapamana?

I suggest to get an up and down apartment or townhouse. You basically need bigger space so that you and your spouse will still have some privacy. Your kids need ample space too to play and study.

I agree with Kirsten and Mark na it depends on your budget. But if may budget for rent to own (whether house or condo), mas okay para hindi sayang ang pera.