Folks, what is the budget friendly ideas to celebrate my son's first bday. We are not planning to throw out a party to a long list of friends; rather we want to enjoy as a family and make it a memorable day. Either Singapore or abroad options are okay with us...Suggestions plz!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have a chalet! It will keep things simple and nice. You can have a BBQ with the group of close family and friends you choose to invite. Have another night reserved for just your family. A family vacation sounds good too if you don't intend to throw a party. A short trip across the border may be good. Keep it simple so that you don't have to be stressed over something that is supposed to be relaxing and fun!

Read more
VIP Member

He won't remember much and would probably be happy with just about anything. I would do a vacation that you as mum can enjoy. It's not just his first birthday but your first anniversary of becoming a mum. :)

VIP Member

Bintan! Or Batam. Some resort are babies friendly, since it's just within your own family, it's good to make use of this chance for a gateaway. If have higher budget will be pattaya, bali etc

I would suggest a staycation in Singapore. There are many hotels with kids friendly pool. Personally, I like staying at Festive hotel in RWS and using the Swimming pool at Hard Rock Hotel.

Book a chalet or go for a staycation! He would enough the swimming pool and time spent together as a family! You gets to enjoy too because no need to clean up~

I think a chalet sounds good! cheaper than a hotel staycation but roomier! you can even have bonding activities like bbq and playing games as a family!

U may consider booking d resort at Pasir Ris. Currently having a promotion at qoo10. About, 130$ with weekend surcharge. What u need can be easily accessible

8y ago

Pasir ris resort is chalet? Are they still open?