Celebrating a family birthday during the circuit breaker

Hoping the circuit breaker will be over soon or we will have to resort to an indoor celebration with this I found online ? 1. Host a virtual party  2. Ask the birthday kid what they want to do  3. Order or bake a special birthday cake  4. Have family and friends mail presents and cards in advance  5. Have a yes day/hour 6. Celebrate with a special meal 7. Compete in a baking contest  8. Spend a day ‘riding’ rollercoasters virtually 9. Decorate the house 10. Turn up the party with some tunes

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

My daughter’s 4th birthday is coming up. She’s surprisingly so mature about all the plans being messed up 😅 Makes me feel guilty about making a big deal out of it. Lol. But we’re still trying to make it as special as possible for her

TapFluencer

Couldn't have or attend any birthday party since March:(( 👉 Please leave a ❤ for my #tapmario photo contest. Thank you very much. https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/1209055?d=android&ct=b&share=true

Read more
Super Mum

Actually there was queue at phoon huat. Maybe a lot of people wanna bake cake at home

Super Mum

Most cake shops closed actually.