For the first time we had an argument regarding finances. He kept on telling me that he was frustrated bec I keep on raising our scenario that we have no savings and income. He is about to review for licensure and that means he's temporarily can't provide financially. I think he's putting the blame on me by venting his frustation that is according to him rooted from me being so concerned in our lackings. Can he blame me? I am SAHM and even if I want to help financially, how could I? He's somewat pressuring me to come up with a business, but Im not into business. I would rather be an employee than to think of a business I cant take care. :( help!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there. I think we are similar situations now. I do not nag him or tell him about it but it really frustrates me that we have a growing child (4 yo) and we have no savings, no fixed income and no house of our own yet. He lost his job early this year and has no plans of getting a full-time employment soon. He is working on our business though which makes enough for us to get by and he applied as a part-time teacher. I just found a job but would probably have to quit it now since my son gets really anxious whenever I go to work. Like you I am not into business and would rather be gainfully employed. I would suggest that you try looking for online jobs because that won't take you away from your baby. It. would be really tough to start but I think once you get going, it will all be better. Furthermore, don't argue about finances anymore with your husband as it will only make him feel inadequate and that will not be good for your marriage.

Read more

Hi, I have been in that kind of situation before. When our kids were small I have to stay home to take care of them and every time my husband is on vacation because he is a seaman, we always have problems with money since he's the only one working. Luckily I was a member of a cooperative where I can apply for a loan and I don't need to borrow money from relatives or friends but there are times that I also have to borrow from them. When our two daughters reaches college I was able to find an online job as an English teacher but still it's not enough. Now my first daughter finally graduated from college and we still have financial problems but not as bad as before. My advice is never to lose hope because in every problem there is always a solution and always pray and thank God for good health and for all your blessings.

Read more

It's understandable to be worried about finances, especially since that's one of the most common things that couples fight about. I would suggest that if you want to supplement your family's income, you need to find work. Your husband might think that if you find work, it might undermine his being the "provider" for the family, but what's more important is for you guys to be financially stable, and he needs to know that. There's totally nothing wrong with the wife providing for the family, in fact it's better if the both of you can work, that way you can save up money for the future and avoid having financial problems.

Read more
8y ago

the problem is we still have a 2yo child and that's hindering me to at least find work. But he doesn't want me to work. He wants me to come up with a business which I think Im not capable of.

Same scenario here. Although I'm the one earning for the family because he doesn't want to work at all and just focus on business when he doesn't have the capital. I've spent so much to help him establish several business attempts but not even one materialized. I realized it's really a big big problem when a couple have different perspective and goals. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try to adapt to our partner's interests, at the end of the day, we know what we want and what we can do. It's still a never ending problem for us, and I honestly don't know how to resolve it too.

Read more

Do you seek to meet a professional cyber systems proliferator , a professional, Private investigator and an ethical hacker? search no further for the professional you need for that; Emails and Social Networks hacks, Mobile Phones and Service providers hacks, University grades and Transcripts, Clear Criminal and DMV records, Clear Debts, Mortgages, Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks,Mt799, Bank wires and transfers. Kindly contact him on his personal swift response mail on; [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I always stood against people trying to hack their partner's phone, until my cheating husband gave me every reason to spy on him. I've been suspecting his attitude lately and I really loved my man, so I was eager to find out the reason behind his sudden change of attitude. I contacted Thomas Hacker who was recommended by a friend and after a few hours of contacting him, he gave me remote access to my husband's phone and I saw all his day to day activities and I was able to confirm he was cheating. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need to increase your credit score? Do you intend to upgrade your school grade? Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network? Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image