11 Replies

It’s TMC membership . $98 for 2 years . The discount is mentioned in the below comments . Sign up at level 1 information counter . The card will be given on the spot . If you already made the payment before you get the membership card , you can go back to the payment counter and ask them to cancel transaction and pay again with the discounted price.

If u have decided to give birth at tmc, it is worthwhile to sign up for the FBI card. Can get discount for your oscar scan and $100 off hospital stay, so the membership fee will be offset eventually.

Any idea if the customer service counter open on weekend? Cos I will be going down Sat. Really thankful for the responses. :)

I signed up online and the membership is instantly confirmed. They will mail the member card over

VIP Member

Hi... you can submit an enquiry via their website. A reply will be send to you between 7 to 14 working days

Thank you! May I know if this FBI can start to use for my first gynae visit (under Thomson), such as rebates etc? I haven't really read in details about FBi, sorry for the qns. 😅

Yes is very beneficial w all the discount... Sign before you go for the scans

Super Mum

Yup. Just go to counter and ask..

only available in TMC?

Super Mum

It’s helpful

Can sign up at the customer service counter

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles